Our church is located at 11 West Main St., Norwich NY. There is a small parking lot located behind the church. More parking is available along West Main St., and in the Hayes Street public parking lot, which is adjacent to our lot.
The worship service starts at 10:00 a.m. Nursery care for children up to age 5 is available starting at 9:00 a.m. - up the front stairs of the church.
Please don't worry about what you'll wear. Once you walk in the doors, you'll see that our congregation has all types of people in all kinds of dress. Shorts are as welcome as suits, and you'll see both.
When you arrive, you can hang your coat in the hall closets if you want, or carry it with you. Just ask if you need assistance finding the worship space, the nursery or the restrooms.
We have large print bulletins and hearing assist devices available. We also offer shawls and seat cushions for your comfort, as well as crayons, pencils and coloring books for children and adults. (Some studies have shown that occupying one's hands can help focus the mind.)
TO PARENTS OF YOUNG CHILDREN: Relax!
We have a Nursery for children in Second grade and younger if you prefer, but your children are also welcome in the Nave. We know God put the wiggle in children, so don’t feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God’s house.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- Quietly explain the parts of the service and actions of the pastors, musicians and leaders.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses.
- Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- Feel free to leave the Nave with your child if you have to, but please come back. As Jesus said, “Let the children come to me.
Join us for coffee hour after the service. You'll have a chance to meet our pastor and many other people in the church. We'd love to get to know you so you're a familiar face the next time you come.