Join us Sundays at 10 a.m. for Worship.
Covid Safety Protocols
UCC Norwich Reopening Guidelines
COVID Protocols that have been modified:
- Face coverings in the church building will be optional
- Social distancing of 6 feet is still recommended.
- Childcare will be available again beginning in September 2022
- Parishioners may choose their own seating in the Nave. Distancing between non-family groups is still recommended.
- Hymnals, Pew Bibles will be accessible in the pew racks and may be used.
- Congregational singing is now permitted.
- Prayer requests may be spoken during the worship service or may be submitted in the prayer basket. (Usher will bring microphone around to congregation. Microphone cover will be supplied)
- Coffee Hour will resume April 24, 2022 and will be hosted and coordinated by the Deacons.
COVID Protocols that remain in place:
- Passing of the peace will continue to be suspended at this time.
- Offerings will be collected by placing your envelope in a basket upon entering or exiting the Nave.
- Communion will be offered in the pews using individually portioned elements.
- Hearing assistive devices will be available for those that need them. You will receive the headset in a bag. Please write your name on the bag and store the headset in the same bag for use during future services.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located near the Nave entrance hall and in each pew. Please wash your hands or use sanitizing stations frequently.
- We ask that if you are not feeling well and /or may be exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms, that you refrain from attending until you feel better.
- Disinfection Plan: our Custodian will disinfect all high touch surfaces, including rest rooms and seating areas, before and/or after weekly services.
Leave a Reply